PMS, STRESS AND EVERYTHING NICE

After some months, my friend P and I got the chance to catch up on some shits of our life. You know the girl thing where we usually talk about a lot of stuff. Career. Finance. Friends. Family. Fashion, Hair and Beauty Department (but I don't think this is our forte and we give a big shit on this). Extracurricular Activities. And last, guys. Yes. It is included because it's a girl thing!

However, the point of the post is not about boys but about my realization of my stress. I always think of myself as the strong one. I don't take shits seriously but I rant about it after getting it done. Just to let the raging emotions get out of the cage.

I am doing these habits for a few weeks now and it was P who pointed out that these are not small stuffs anymore. That I am stressed as hell. I didn't believed her, not until this morning (3:20 AM to be exact).

Chums came at 3 am which really turned me into a monster who bolted out the flat to find a 24-hour grocery to buy pads. Slept at 6 am and only to wake up at 11:20 AM which was way too late and only to find out that I need to shift my bed from the lower deck to the upper deck from one side to the other side. And that I need to do it before I go to work because the new person will be moving today. The whole morning is really a shit for me.

Took a shower and prepare lunch and shifted all my stuff into the other side as fast as I could then ta-da..... I went mad and the stress finally got in my little brain. Here's my way to admit that my birth month was rock bottom hard for me. I can cry until my eyes puffed 10x bigger. I can keep on ranting about shit. I can keep on ignoring my issues. But I can't keep my mouth shut. That's the thing I know of.

Okay so I finally admitted that I am stressed. What now? I am not an expert of fighting stress but I wanna share this picture which is in the internet (credits to the owner I can't track who are you) which I find useful and which I do in order to not let the stress linger more.


 P.S. I know I can't use PMS and my shits as my reason to annoy people or hurt people. But trust me, those stuff was unintentional. I am sorry! I am crazy and shitty as a person too but I don't do shit all the way just to push people away.

Anyway, let's see after a week if I can follow my own advice and be less stressed than today. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...