BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

A friend asked me for a Birthday Wish List yesterday. I cannot come up with an answer on that moment. I know I have things in my mind that I really like but I can't wish it just like that because it costs a fortune! You know like a Canon 600D or GoPro4 or a laptop. Right? Right?

So instead of putting those in my wish list, I came up with the easier stuff. This list serves as a motivation for me actually. And I am not expecting anyone to grant these because who's crazy to do that? :P

1) Running Shoes - It's been one year since I've been dreaming about one pair of running shoes from Merrell (any color will do but you know me and I love the color Red). And, as of today, I registered for the Color Run Dubai 2015 on November and I should train as early as I can because I don't run that much and this fun run will be a challenge to me. Hahaha. I am not kidding with this fun run! 
2) Make Up (Set) - I don't do make-ups! I only know how to put lipstick on. And mind you, everybody is already complaining to this fact. Yes I look pale. And I will try to study putting it on. And because I only have 12 months left to prepare (to apply for the next dream job - and that includes putting on make up), there's no better time to start having these on my birthday!  


3) Bath and Body Works (Warm Vanilla) - This is the easiest one. My favorite scent! I ran out of these and haven't been able to go to the nearest mall to grab it. Hahahaha. 

3) Instax Mini 8 (I prefer two colors only: Blue or Black) - Since I am a sucker for rare but sweet photographs, I am a sucker of this! I wanted photographs that I can (physically) keep.
Other than saving money for my travel fund and for other stuff, this post will remind me of these stuff (that I need and want). Hopefully, I can have these at the end of this year. Wish me luck! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...