RUNNING SHOES FOR A START

A few days back, I wrote one post about my birthday wish list. I got the idea of a wish list from Pinay Flying High (Hi!! Avid fan here!) and yes, it’s my first time to write one. I thought that having a wish list is just a pure fantasy or just a wishful thinking. But someone granted one of my wish list! Maybe it’s just a coincidence or that person love me so much?

I have two feelings:
GUILTY. I am not the materialistic type of person. I don’t ask for gifts nor expect any gift during my birthdays. I was always reminded that the act of giving is more than the act of receiving. So I felt that receiving gifts (especially the granted ones) is one thing I don’t deserve.

And of course, HAPPY. My birthday is still 18 days away but I already receive a present! I am not expecting any at all. The highlight of my birthday is just to go to Aquaventure. That’s it. BUT SOMEONE GAVE A GIFT!

A friend granted the first on the list. A pair of running shoes. It’s not Merrell but it’s more than I can wish for! Nike Flyknit Airmax as I saw in the internet. I don’t care about the name (just curious) because I really don't understand why they have names but I so like it! Light, colorful, and it came as a package! Yes. With a tank top and sports pants! How can I not like it?




Happy Birthday (way advance) for me! Let’s have a happy month-long celebration for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...