MY OWN BUT NOT WITH ME

It's Sunday today and my day off will be on Tuesday. The lad from the land down under and me are planning to go to Oman Musandam Trip on Tuesday. We're going to cross the border of UAE and Oman. Of course, crossing a border requires one thing: PASSPORT. Right now, I am still on a dilemma since my passport is with my company.

I already asked my supervisors to lend it to me. However, the admin told me that she will still ask the big boss (owner) since the passports are with them.

Now I have two thoughts:
1) If they will lend it to me, that would be great! I'll get the chance to seize the day with my friend and that is priceless! And at least, I will feel happier in my work place. Because I can prove to myself that they can still grant my simple requests.

2) If they will not lend it, this is a pity. I don't know if I can still pull out from the booking. And it will really spoil the plans. We don't have back up plans for Tuesday. The lad told me that he wants to go to the Musandam Trip WITH me and not alone. So if I cannot come, I am not sure if he's gonna go alone.

And as for my company issues, if they are not going to lend it to me, I am not sure if I can be more motivated than I am today. Though I am still grateful because I have a job but I know I deserve better than this. And this is my limit, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...