Open Letter to Dad

Papa, 

To the first man who first loved me. 
To the first man who treat me like I'm a princess. 
To the first man who adjusted his whole life for me...... 

Thank you so much. 

I know you're not perfect. There are countless of times that you went astray from the life God wants you to take. There are times that you went further and farther just to make my life more bearable. But time after time, what I saw is that, your life became unbearable. 

I hate to see you suffering for what choice you made. You've endured things that I can never imagine from my young and innocent mind back then. It made us both strong, but not strong enough to stay together as one. It made us strong but we grew farther from each other. 

I spent some time discovering life without you. I spent times learning to know myself without your presence and guidance. I spent quite some times straying path which I know is not the right path. While you, however, spent years and years and years of imprisonment, physically, emotionally and spiritually. 

Sorry. 
For all the unsaid words of affirmation.
For all the physical touch that I should have made which I wasn't able to do. 
For all the service that I should have done long time a go. 
For all your dreams that I wasn't able to fulfill. 
For all my broken promises. 
And for all the wrong doings that I have made. 

I am sorry, because, I felt that before you left me, I wasn't able to make you proud. 
In behalf of that, and despite of all what happened, I know, God is still happy and ready to welcome you back home, in His arms. 

I am sorry Papa. 
I Love You so much, if only you knew. 

Your one and only, 

Rochelle 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...