YOU JUST DON'T WRITE WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT: YOU BLEED

It's been ages since I was active writing stuff under the sun. I was too consumed with a lot of things and sometimes I think there's nothing important to write about. Although there are times as well wherein I feel like I wanted to write everything.


Writing, is not an obligation to me. It's more of, an exercise of the mind and my freedom. I feel like to write whenever I had a bad day. Or when I am upset. Or when I am sad. I write because of my emotions raging. Not just because I am not busy.

However, I must use the excuse that I am busy this month (at least in my opinion). I have to focus more at work so that I can reach the targets as early as possible. And I have to focus on a lot of problems at work which is made by yours truly as well.

It is the end of the month and almost the end of the year. Things kept on happening which surprises me. And people still come and go. And there are some persons who suddenly came back out of nowhere. That's when I bleed the most.

I bleed and yearn for a big heart. That after so much sadness, I hope I can still love them as my friends, colleagues or whoever they may be. I yearn for a big heart that after so much hurt, I hope I can still accept them without any fear and anger in my heart.


After all of these, it's gonna be a new year and I am looking forward for a brand new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...