LATERS, BABY


I went to office today, log in into my system and whatever accounts I am using, then I saw this one post from Candy Magazine entitled "To My Ex-Someone - Mikay". I forced myself not to open it but I can't help it so I read it. Phrases goes like these and I quote:

"Because one day, everything just disappeared. No more "Hi." No more calls and messages. No more you. I tried to make contact, but all efforts were futile. Hundreds of messages were sent but no reply even to a single one. Bombarding your phone with calls just because I wanted to reach you became my new hobby. I just wanted to talk to you, I just wanted to ask why. I just wanted a goodbye."


"I know I shouldn't feel this way. Because from the start I knew what we were and what were not. I was happy with you, and now I'm incomplete. I got used to having you. And the sad truth is I should get used to you not being around anymore. Having no closure hurts a lot, but having regrets hurt even more."

 The letter felt sad. But it's true. This happens every day and it can happen to every people for whatever reason they have. And I think I am doing the same thing as well. Maybe we both decided to stop sending texts. Or maybe he was the first one to stop sending text and I gave up of waiting for his text as well? Or maybe I just decided I will not respond to any of his text (in case he send one) for now? I don't know. That's the perks of no closure or misunderstanding right?

I would like to apologize to the person whom I really admire the most. To the person I really liked to be with. To the person whom I felt connected to. To the person who inspire me in small things and through your view of the world. To the person who made me feel that ghost hugs matter (and that it is sweet). To the person I like from a different time zone, Mr. Lad from the Land Down Under.

I am sorry because I can't handle my personal issues right now. I am sorry that there are lots of days and nights where instead of talking about normal stuff, it would turn out (me) ranting of all my crap. I am sorry that I vent all my insecurities and worries and fears to you. I am sorry that my version of being crazy became a negative crazy me just because I can't get a grip of myself out of my own despair. I'm sorry that I need to leave.

Just in case that you are reading this, I hope that one day, we'll meet again. I hope that you'll miss me like I will miss you. I want you to know that I will get a hard time of trying to stop liking you. And I want you to know, if only you can be by my side while trying to help myself, I might be the happiest girl on earth alive.

I will just wander, roam around and let you enjoy life. We might cross one's path may it be as friends or may it be more, I will be happy to see you when that time arrive. 


So for now, not a goodbye, just "Laters, Baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...