EID AL ADHA

We are celebrating a national holiday today and that is EID AL ADHA. Government offices and some private sectors declared a non working day today. And too bad, we don't belong to those lucky people with holidays.

Some of my friends were out of Dubai and traveling, some are with their families and some are just plain at home taking good rest, while I am still at my small office, trying to create new accounts (because I think some accounts were stolen by other agents oops!).

I usually self loathe before whenever Dubai declares holidays because we are not part of it. They don't even pay us for that nor they don't change the time schedules.

However, today, I don't. Maybe I got used to it or I have other things in mind. Or I just feel grateful because I know that my contract will be finished soon. And that I am moving on to another company or country soon.

So, EID MUBARAK EVERYONE! Please include me in your DUAS. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...