50 DAY CHALLENGE: TED TALKS

Someone important in my life told me I am mature enough yet I still have room to grow. I cannot disagree to that fact. There are days in my life that I feel like I don't know myself and there are days where I can see myself on a different page but I cannot get a grip of my shit. So basically, I am cynical of telling myself that I am okay nowadays.

And I can't let some force of the universe to make me feel that way. After days and hours and minutes of looking for some platform that I can use to grow, I finally decided to use TED Talks as a help to get the best out of me.

I pledged to listen one TED talk a day, for 50 consecutive days and I am excited what will I be after 50 days. Sure it is not long enough to grow, but I believe that by maintaining a habit of listening to it nor the simple act of being open to wisdom is already a great start.

The first talk that I listened to was so perfect I cannot share it. It was from Tracy Mcmillan and I think I'll be a huge fan of hers one day. Her talk was all about marrying the one person we need to marry (non-verbatim) and that is OUR SELF.

Tracy Mcmillan Quotes about Marriage and Self Love

*TED 'Technology, Entertainment, Design' Talks (I used the word talks than conference since I cannot attend the conferences but just listen to it like a podcast) is a set of conferences held in USA and Canada (as I heard). Videos or talks can be found in YouTube for your perusal.

I am excited to see myself after 50 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...