One sleepless night thinking of Ghaliyah Trouble

I cannot sleep tonight despite the fact that I haven't slept for more than 5 hours last night. And from the fact that I am not feeling well, I think I should get some good sleep right? But no.

As I am thinking of ways how to get sleep, I am just here lying down and my mind is out of control. All the possible things I can think of was now in my mind.

For tonight's topic, let me share you an insight of what's happening in my company.

A few days has passed and a lot of things changed alreay. It started last Sunday. My colleague, a good friend of mine and my former roommate was caught playing random games that afternoon. Yes, it was wrong of her to do that since we are within our working hours. After two days, the big boss asked her to leave our office. And since she doesn't have a choice, she transferred to another office in return for my good friend as well.

I should rejoice because I've been waiting for this friend of mine for her to be assigned in Karama, but I got mixed emotions. Maybe because our friendship was still in our 'down moments' or maybe I got too attached to other friend already.
From that moment, some supervisors are way too focused on us to look after what we're doing. But I felt like it is kinda suffocating. I felt like the trust was not there anymore. I think I can understand of where was that coming, but I think we also deserve to be work freely as we can. We are all professionals as well. We're not kids to look after from time to time.

For all the employees out there: Let's strive hard to be better at work. Not work harder and longer but work wiser and stronger. Let us not waste the opportunity of our job. If you think your job sucks, try my job some time. Though my job has its own ups and downs as well. 

For all the employers and superiors out there: Don't let a bad stuff be a barrier to a good employer-staff relationship. Good ideas and better communications motivates us to work better. Punishments lead to poor performance.

That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...