The explorer lands in Middle East!

The explorer is back!

Where am I? Landed on United Arab Emirates .... in the city of Gold, Dubai, to be exact. 

I've been here for 5 months already but I just got the time to continue blogging, and of course, let's start the new chapter of my life in a new page! So let me introduce you to the the explorer 2.0 from the moment of my arrival. 

I was trained in Amadeus at their very own office here in Dubai, been using that system 'til today ... 


Working in a travel agency ...


Going out on a budget somewhere here and there ...



... and staying strong. :)



The journey begins here .... Stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW YEAR, NEW ME, NEW GOALS

Happy New Year!  It's the time of the year where everything is fresh and new! Last year might not be one of the best years of my life...